Wednesday, March 5, 2014

February Photo Challenge

A few days late, but here are the pictures from my February Photo Challenge. 
It was a busy month, settling the kids back into school term routine. I took some time to make the most of the house being a bit quieter to do some cleaning and organising before I get back into my study for this year. We also had a birthday in the family- BabyR turned one! There are quite a few photos of him this month, as I captured his growing independence and cheeky personality. 



As far as working on my intentional living goals .....

I completely failed at taking more photos!!  My days got away from me so often, that I found myself forgetting to snap pictures of things that caught my eye.... and I missed it. Will work more on that this month. 

I've been focussing a lot on positive thinking, and not worrying about what others think of me. These tow take daily discipline for me. I have to remind myself to break those thought cycles that aren't serving me well. Sometimes I'm more successful than others, but I am noticing a trend- if I am very tired, it is harder to keep my thoughts from leaning toward the negative. So, I guess remembering to rest when I need to is going to be key in changing thought patterns. 

March will be the month that I really get stuck into my goal of "learning"! I am doing just one subject this semester, but as it is a Research and Statisitcs subject it's a tough one for me. I might be around less online as I work on learning the material. 

I did notice that I had more success posting my photos to Instagram this month, so if you notice they aren't showing up on the Facebook page on time, you can check Instagram. You'll find me as "mamapyjama".


No comments:

Post a Comment